Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to School Sale!

It's back to school time and tpt is having a sale! We all know that I just started this blog so I don't have a whole lot on here. But I do have one little packet in my tpt store that I spent a whole lot of time and put lots of thought into. It's for Constitution Day. How many of you forget about teaching Constitution Day until the week of? Guilty!!! Did you know that its required by law that all of us have to teach it? But how do you teach K-2 students about the Constitution??? Ya'll, I came up with the easiest way...by playing a game!! It actually teaches them about the Constitution with hands on learning. And after playing this game, they are sure to remember why we have a Constitution. I also included two math games to use during math tubs, an adorable craftivity, writing prompts {for formative assessment} and a whole lot more. Here is a preview!



After buying this packet, I promise you, no more scrambling around trying to find things at the last minute and not doing the Constitution justice by teaching it the right way to little minds.

Here's the best part....it's on sale!!! This Constitution Day Pack is only a little over $2.00. Worth it??? Yes!


Check out all the other great sales going on by other fabulous teachers over at blog hoppin.

To go to my store and see more previews of this packet click here!

Happy shopping and love to all!!

Meghan







No comments:

Post a Comment

1.